JXAllen's Closet Autos

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by JXAllen, Nov 2, 2018.

1. FPA Day 33. She's transitioned into flower!
    Skunk Day 16. Looking great post transplant and LST.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. FPA Day 34. She's continuing to fill out a little as bud sites form. She's really starting to drink a lot.
    Skunk Day 17. Nice growth, no signs of stress.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Second round of LST For the Skunk #1 Auto.

Attached Files:

4. FPA day 35. She's looking great! Bud sites all over. Just over 2' tall. Too much taller and I'll have to resort to some form of training after all.
    Skunk day 18. Bounced back beautifully from second round of LST. I'll be tucking fan leaves to keep them under the secondary nodes to promote lateral branching. She's looking great so far, no signs of stress.

Attached Files:

5. Starting to see some yellowing in some tips on the FPA. Not sure what's causing it.

Attached Files:

6. Could be a CalMag def maybe? I have Some I can add.

7. FPA day 37. Other than the couple yellowing tips, she's looking good. I added CalMAg to my nutrient solution.
    Skunk day 20. Looking good.

I'm happy with the size and shape of the Fruit Punch. I'm hoping she's done stretching. Is there a good way to lock her in without stunting bud formation and growth?

Attached Files:

8. You have two lights I'd have both above the plant on either side pointing slightly diagonally at it. Lots of light may help keep them tight. Im keen to see how they finish

• Like Like x 1
  9. FPA day 39. I've trimmed a few fan leaves throughout the plant. Opening up the middle a bit and clearing the way for better light penetration. No where near a leaf strip, just a couple handfuls of leaves. She seems to be holding at 28.5 inches. I've started training some of the lower branches into gaps in the canopy. I started feeding twice a day.

Skunk day 22. Three weeks! The LST is going nicely. Bumped her up to full strength nutes today.

The new plants in the area are some clones I cut from a couple photo plants from my veg tent. They're just here for the 24hr light and most consistent humidity and temp to try and get them rooted. I'm not having the best luck with clones so far. But each time I fail, I've been able to see afterwards where I messed up. So, I guess as long as I'm learning, it's not a complete waste ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  10. The fruit punch looks like she will be a good yield

• Like Like x 1
  11. FPA is holding at 28.5 inches. But the top is starting to yellow/bleach. My HLG 100 is about 11 inches above. I haven't backed it off yet because I don't want it stretching into it. I only have about 6 inches I can move the light up before I have to get creative.

Attached Files:

12. FPA height is still an issue. I'm going to raise the HLG100 a few inches.

Attached Files:

13. Damn that FPA is looking great. Wish mine would have germed. It just sounds like it’s going to be tasty.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks! Yeah, I was looking forward to seeing how ours compared. I'm sure we'll have the chance again :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. 3 Gold Glues soaking now :) and the one Brooklyn Sunrise Auto that did sprout from the failed GYO order, just starting to throw pistils.

I’m testing two of the new Mars SP-150 lights when they get shipped and am combining those with the Mars Pro II 160 they already sent. One on each side. This will be my Auto station. I’m pretty excited as it’s something new for me. I’m running out of new things.

• Like Like x 3
  16. FPA day 40. It could just be hope, but she's looking a bit greener up top. Or at the very least, not any more bleached. Her bud sites are starting to fill out. She could turn out to be a beast if I do this right :D
    Skunk day 23. Not much going on. I'm continuing to train her. She's growing nicely.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Damn your fruit punch auto is HUGE! I’m not doing something right. I think I got a bad pheno or something. What medium are you growing yours in?

“Tyranny anywhere is a threat to freedom everywhere.” — someone awesome

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks! I'm in coco/pearlite 50/50 in a 3gal equivalent air-pot. I've been feeding her GH MaxiBloom from sprout 1/4 str for 2 weeks, 1/2 for 2 and then full. I added in Silica Blast and Hydroguard about 2 weeks in. I also just added CaliMagic as well as starting twice a day feeding. 24/0 light.

19. I decided to throw my hat in the ring for the Mars review. If they pick me, we should do a grow comparison experience vs beginner :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. That would be fun man, good luck!!

• Like Like x 1