First Auto grow/flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2-EZ, Jul 1, 2013.

1. I have this critical + seed (dinafem) and shes turning out small but very nice and super stinky. How much longer until harvest? Shes about 5-7 weeks into flower im not 100%

OK. I am going to try and be nice here, but if my sarcasm emerges forgive me.

First of all, how on earth are we supposed to give you an intelligent answer when you are not sure if it has been flowering 5 or 7 weeks. You must keep a record of when you germinate, transplant, flip to 12/12, etc in order to achieve a proper grow and harvest. Dinafem should have the average flowering time on their website. However, all of these seedbanks are quite generous with their flower times IMO, so plan on adding a week or 10 days onto whatever they say. Also, the best way to know when to harvest is to look at the trichomes with a good magnifier or scope - see photo.

If you really want to grow great cannabis, then you will find lots of info here with plenty of people to help but you must first help yourself by keeping good records and info, telling us what type of soil or hydro, type of light and wattage, etc, etc.

[​IMG]

3. Yeah i just forgot exactly when they started to flower, theyre autos so im going by the trichs anyway so i figure keeping track week to week is pointless. I thought i posted a picture as well but for some reason i cant from my phone

4. And im using fox farms ocean forest, with a little compost mixed with some epsom salt, no nutes just distilled water the whole time, shes outdoors i started her under a t5 until it was nice enough out for the ladies to thrive.