First Auto Flower grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tnes, May 26, 2020.

1. The larger one is a Critical Purple auto an the other is a Hindu Kush auto. I've had one successful grow on photo plants an decided to try something different, I have them on 18 hours of light an will keep them on that until they are ready to harvest the hindu said about 45 days in budding the critical is 70 days to finishing budding theyee about 5 weeks from sprout so they should start stretching soon. Any advice on autos would be nice !! Snapchat-1862206797.jpg Snapchat-304514458.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Autos might need less food than photos.
    Too-green, downward clawing leaves with yellow tips are signs of that if it happens.
    Feeding them in hydro, which it appears you are doing, is easy when the plants get big enough to start eating and drinking noticeably.
    If ppm goes down from day to day, then the plants are eating more than drinking, so increase ppm.
    If ppm rises from day to day, then the plants are drinking more than eating, so decrease ppm.
    But don't do anything suddenly.
    A ppm increase of more than 25% can cause stress and/or injury.

Too much fertilizer, wrong pH, and too much light are common problems.
    Prepare for potentially tall plants, especially if following the VPD chart, because autos can sometimes be slow to flower, and if that happens, plants can get huge.