first attempt

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by DankNugz420, Jun 22, 2006.

1. ok... first time trying growing... with some dro bagseeds. here im at after letting my seed germinate for 3 days. i think its going pretty good so far. its been outside for 2 days and tomorrow im bringing it inside to put under fluros 24/7. :D

Attached Files:

2. :)

Attached Files:

3. looking good, I wouldn't recommend miracle grow though. You want to get some sort of neutral growing medium and then use your fertilizers so you have perfect NPK. It'll work of course... but you might get nute burned. Do you have all the other proper lights, ie: HPS or MH?

4. Transplant it the hell out of Miracle Grow! You WILL get nute burn at early stage. But otherwise she/he (hopely she) looks good. Gl.

Grtz

5. nice seedling :) yea miracle grow is bad , it can cause nute burn at early stage

6. fuck. lol i guess ill go find something else

7. well tomorrow im gonna go look for new soil...

but heres some picture updates... enjoy!

Attached Files:

8. how far away you got those lights 3 to 6 inches is good Im not sure were you keep it at you just dont want them to stretch:)

9. lookin good- dont water every day or even every other day- you wanna keep it kinda dry so your roots will grow faster in search of water- a little moist is ok. also just to let u kno I have 2 plants in miracle gro and 2 in regular potting soil and the 2 in miracle gro are very short, growing very slowly and the other 2 are extremely healthy and growing faster- lets put it this way- the younger of the seedlings (in potting soil) are bigger and stronger- i wish I could show u pics but I dont have a digital cam. Just keep a fan on them too;)

10. thanks for the advice man. i did lower the light last night to roughfly 4 inchs above the little *ladies* (i hope) and i should be getting some new soil today! :hello:

11. ok got some new soil.... and transplanted both my babies.

heres the new pics. enjoy! :wave:

Attached Files:

12. more pics

Attached Files:

13. and this is my newest little one. looks kinda unhealthy but i think it will pull through :)

Attached Files:

14. Looking good man:bongin: seems like me and you are both pretty much at the same stage. What lighting are you using?

15. fluros. im not quiet sure of the wattage, but i should only be using it for another week or 2 till i can get a 400w HPS :D

16. well its day 4 and heres some updates... :wave:

Attached Files:

17. thats sweet dude how much did it cost you to get all that goin?