First attempt

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mullogra000, Jun 29, 2017.

1. IMG_0586.JPG IMG_0581.JPG IMG_0583.JPG my plant started looking really bad so I switched it into my aquaponics bed and now it's doing much better! IMG_0581.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Looks good man, if it's in soil I 100% recommend you put some perlite in there, no matter what it's a great addition to any mix and helps with aeration and drainage a lot!
    As for yield when planting this late, in my opinion it's gonna be more mould/bud rot you would have to worry about (assuming your in UK) - as towards the end of flowering it's likely to be unsuitable weather conditions here, but you never know so for now just keep your girl safe and sound!

Remember if your using manure it can attract other animals and pests so be sure to keep her safe and keep an eye on her!

Best of luck man hope it goes well

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'm in an aquaponics bed now and I'm also in Texas, it took an abnormally long time for it to warm up this year but I will admit I got it planted late, I should have another good 3 to 4 months of grow time.