First Attempt With Coco - Deficiency?

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by dickPound, May 4, 2012.

1. Man their should never be a reason to apologize in the first place...Your problem is you have to challenge people with knowledge. Why not try posting just your opinion without calling people out, so the OP has a variety of options to diagnose their problem...

SCMC has been around this forum long before you came here. Growers here appreciate his scientific approach to problems and dialing in on the feeding etc.

Nothing wrong with your approach but it doesn't work for all growers and theirs always two sides to a coin....
    I'm just saying... Man up... Live and let live and we can all enjoy the benefits of this forum in peace......

2. Listen CF, go back to the beginning of this thread and, if you've got anything about you as a grower you will tell straight away that the first pic is a hungry plant and the next problem is an overfed plant.....

It's basic basic level growing mate and if someone wants to complicate it beyond belief, citing all manner of unnecessary things in the process then what am I if I don't call it how I see it in case "the community" attacks?

And also, what does that say about the community? What is this, communist Russia? Nazi Germany? For fucks sake take your own advice and man up.

First problem: hungry plant.
    Second Problem: Burned plant.

Main problem? The main problem almost every new grower faces: The completely wrong approach to feeding a simple plant.

I honestly can't possibly stress how basic a problem this is. People like to sound important. That's their own personal issue.

3. Just a quick update, I switched from Canna to some cheap A+B bloom nutes with a little .pk13/14 and plenty of epsom salts now everything is looking great. Guess I just couldn't get the mix right with Canna. Added benefit my .ph is actually stable too.
    I'll post some pics soon and a journal update. Can't post pics from my phone for some reason just crashes.