Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Attempt w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by VANCOUVERBUD, Mar 17, 2009.

1. #1 VANCOUVERBUD, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
  2. I'm not familiar with edibles; is this applicable to baking? If so, make a delicious batch of cookies!

3. I made a little bit of oil like that a few months ago with just a couple grams of bud because I was bored..

I threw the oil on my dinner that night, pasta with garlic bread..

I was pretty high. lol

4. I might just throw it in some yogurt and go nuts :hello:
    Or I might make a rice krispie square

[​IMG]

5. Oil based brownie or cookie recipe... if you don't have enough oil just balance out with regular oil...

Or make more

:smoking::smoking::smoking:Peace enjoy

6. LOL

Im trying that tomorrow

7. Still trying to figure out what to make, so many possibilities so little oil :eek:

Yogurt seems the easiest but I may melt down some chocolate, mix, refridge, wake up in the morning and have a choco bar :hello:

8. Good idea, I'd just put the oil on a piece of french bread, toast it in the oven, and rub a clove of Garlic on it. Mmm.

9. Sounds badass. Please let us know how high you get, I've always wanted to make edibles but when recipes call for an oz it almost seems like a waste of 300$ to me, you know?

Awesome avatar dude, +rep ;)

10. Haha thanks, right back atcha, broseph. See what I did?! I combined Bro and Joseph!

11. hahaha good movie