first attempt outside this year

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tokebutnochoke, Feb 15, 2014.

1. OK as the title states first time outside .I've grown a few indoors so I have a good grasp on growing . I would like to know when can I start planting outside? What temperature should it be? What should I worry about while growing outside?(besides for (human/insect pests) and 5-0)

2. If you are asking these questions you don't have a good handle on growing. Outdoors is different than indoors in many ways. Do yourself a favor and go get some grow books and read them. I suggest Ed Rothensal and Jorge Cervantes.

3. All I wanted to know is whats the lowest temp can I start growing it outside I didn't need a lecture this site is for help n to share experience so if this post bother u then jus ignore it

4. day time 70/75 night time 60f. But some can handle 45f and up

5. april/may....and except for humans/insects/pests there should be nothing to worry about, maybe except transporting your water,nutes and supplies to your spot.

6. Thank you guys for the help the temp was mostly the main concern for me I figured the temp would b the same as growing it indoors I just wanted to make sure