first attempt at SCROG w/ pics!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ThePot, Jan 10, 2008.

1. So this plant was vegged for about 7 weeks, maybe 8. Shes been flowering now for 2 weeks. just random bagseed in some organic soil under CFLs and 2 floro tubes. Anyway, she started to get out of control so last night I decided to attempt to scrog her. I guess it worked out ok, any opinions/feedback is greatly appreciated.

Should I leave all the leaves how they are, under the screen and all? or cut them off? They're not hurting anything so I'll probably just leave them on, I cut off a bunch of tiny bud sites that I knew weren't gonna make it. Also, what should I do (if anything) about the 2 really tall stems/buds. They're a little taller than the rest, and a few in the middle arent up to the screen yet. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

PICS:

Attached Files:

2. with a scrog, you want "all" growth above the screen. there's no sense in letting things grow beneath, since there will be no light there.

3. Anyone else? Thats not neccesarily true, light still gets through a little bit, enough for most of the leaves to survive