Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First attempt at homemade edible, need advice

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 710enthusiest, Dec 5, 2016.

1. i currently have a .1-.2g chunk of wax. My goal is to make one edible out of this small piece. I have looked around online a lot and the easiest way seems to be melting the wax in some olive oil, then mixing it all in with some yogurt. Would this work? Or are there any other easier/better ways?

2. I'd put in a small oven safe container at 240F and wait for all reaction (bubbling) to stop. Usually 40 minutes for a gram or more, so maybe less time for you. Mix with anything you like and eat. I don't know if the oil is necessary, hopefully someone else will come along who does know. This is (not accounting for % THC) a 100- 200mg dose and good for a couple of really potent edibles. Enjoy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I would do everything joker just said but i find the high lasts waaaay longer if you i infuse it into an oil but id only do a teaspoon worth of coconut oil to the .2g. .1g is hard to decarb but possible bc so small. I usually try an make each dose using shatter/wax at .05g/dose and tell people to split that in half in case too strong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum