First attempt at growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shacksman, Jan 1, 2014.

1. #1 shacksman, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
    So I've been lurking for the last few months reading and learning what to do for a first grow. I'm starting small with some bag seed using a 40cm x 40cm x 120cm grow tent. 80w 6500k cfl? I'll post pick to confirm. So far I have two sprouts growing. How much end bud do to think a tent of this size will support? Will a tent this size be big enough to make a decent amount of rick Simpson oil? I have 20 white widow seeds coming but wanted to wet my feet with some bag seed first Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. The tent looks good for a single plant but end yield is going to depend more on soil, light and how you manage your plant.  Investments give returns.  A single 80w bulb is a very small investment.  You can expect the return to be about the same.

3. I have 4, 600w hps ballast and 1, 400w mh ballast that i just need to get shades and globes for. The light came with the tent as a package.  My plan is to use the current tent and lights just to test growing, while i build a bigger grow room so I can have atleast 1 plant in veg while another is in flower. Once I have this seccond room up and running I plan on using the tent to bring up clones and seedlings.

4. Took some more photos. 2nd plant in the brown pot seems to be smaller then the 1st and also stretching more? I've put them closer to the light now. Here are some more photos of them plus the light I'm using. I'm picking up a 400w HPS light and a 120 wat led light this weekend. Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: