First attempt at double layer color, a dish and jar

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by smilyagent, May 9, 2011.

1. My first attempt at double layer coloring, i think it turned out pretty good. Its a dish and a nug jar. These are pretty hard to do but look great in the end

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sick job dude! Especially if thats your first time. It already looks pretty freaking clean.

3. I love that jailhouse rainbow. I'd like to see a jailhouse rainbow/dichro layer.

4. :yay::hello:\t:metal::ey:

THAT IS awesome. i would love to own something that is actually a nice piece of art, like all your stuff :D

5. Damn dude it amazes me how much your color work has improved.

6. Wow really good job on the stripes, and coloration, and shape. I'd buy that dish any day. Beast job.

7. Damn! if i woulda known your colorwork was like that I woulda prob. got some work on the ash catcher haha, but that dish looks good for your first time bro, keep up the good work! :D

8. AMAZING, dude i want to get that money out to you, but rent is a bitch to pay with no job.

keep up the good work dude!

9. i got a matching fire and ice dd slide and carbon filter that he is blowing right now. cant wait he sent me some pics of the color work and its sick. cant wait to see it fully assembled. ill post pics when he assembles the pieces

10. Not thrilled with the jar, but I really like the dish. The rainbow with the black and white area is very nice.

11. Got a pic of the carbon filter? im talking to him bout one now, and have been considering getting it worked.

12. Thanks everyone! I cant wait to try out more color schemes, i will post updates in this thread

13. I like those colors, very nice.

14. not yet but i should have pics soon he said he would send me some tonight but he has yet to send them so im being patient and cant wait to see it
    but i can post the color work he has sent me pics of.

[​IMG]

15. That's sick man. I want that dish!!

16. Ive been very busy and il contact everyone soon about orders, but in the mean time here are some pics of some new dishes, not double layer tho.
    Also my first curve!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. cant wait to see the rest off my order Smiley im excited

18. nice curve dude.

what would one of those run with no work?

i need my something to smoke oil out of!

haha just gotta get a job first

19. duuude love those last couple dishes :eek:

20. that looks fucking great!! all your shit ive seen on bm is really tight too. i debated buying that 4 hole implosion handle for fucking weeks...