first acid trips.. weekend long

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by adamti91, Mar 10, 2009.

1. soooo i havent been on these forums in a minute but figured id stop in and check in... huh? haha..

posted this in general but thats the wrong forum...

anyway, i had been wanting to do shrooms for awhile couldn't really get my hands on any good caps recently though so i sort of gave up on that. went to my friends apmt. after work thursday, they had an extra tab of some really good acid. hadn't tripped on anything before ever, so i took it and had a fucking amazing trip.. stayed up all night my face was a smile the whole next day,, saturday night got a 10 strip and split it 4 ways, 2.5 each over the course of like 3 hours, we thought we would just absolutely trip face

.. and it was the same acid weirdest trip of my life (Well it was my second so yea, but they said it was too). it was like we were just waiting for this amazing trip like the other night and it sort of never came, we were just like, waiting to explode with trip the energy was all in the room in our bodies in our minds but it never happened in the same way with thursday night. painted pictures drew robots listend to so much amazing music it was like i never felt that amazing about anything before

fun nonetheless, after we stayed up all night, at like 6 am we decided that we need to be outside, drove to this wooded area, walked along this river and even though we werent tripping it was amazing. walked on iceburgs and acrosss ice/water through the cattails it was so surreal we were all such at peace, went up to this place something quarry and just played with rocks and the dirt and looked out at the world as a view. you could see the contours of the whole world it seems like, ever since then i feel like the mountains dont move, i move in relation to them instead.

i feel different after all this trippin in a good way... well one thing is i fucking love acid and second i just feel more connected to nature and people and life and its things arent getting me down anymore and i can tell everythings gonna work out, i mean my life has been takin some weird turns lately..

hooked up with my best friend and now i know what i have to do i gotta hold on to her you know some things you cant let slip by, got into the college i want to transfer to (UBC in VANCOUVER!!), was my birthday the other weekend in feb. damn lifes fucking awesome

might not make sense to you guys but im sure some will understand i just feel like a new person word UPPPPPP \t\t
    \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________

2. sounds awesome. :)
    dont fuck it up lol.

3. lol yea not planning on it

4. i know wut u sayin man, first time i did shrooms n it was just this beatuifall day out

and nature just felt one with me it was awesome.