First 3 plant grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Iraqiunit, Aug 12, 2011.

1. All of them are female and i'm pretty sure theyre sativas, how long do you think until the resin is visible they have almost a full day of light

Attached Files:

• 105.jpg
      105.jpg
      File size:
      831.8 KB
      Views:
    • 107.jpg
      107.jpg
      File size:
      300.3 KB
      Views:
    • 110.jpg
      110.jpg
      File size:
      790.9 KB
      Views:
    • 103.jpg
      103.jpg
      File size:
      868.9 KB
      Views:
    • 104.jpg
      104.jpg
      File size:
      957.2 KB
      Views:
    • 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      404.2 KB
      Views:
  2. some of mine started flower in mid july and those now have visible trichomes if that's what you mean. but if your's just started you porbably wont see much until september

3. one of the planks that the pots is on isnt even so the first plant ends up leaning, is that ccol i just dont want it to fall over outa nowhere

4. some people encourage sideways growth because it gives more light to side branches causing them to grow out more which gets you a bigger yield. but it won't hurt anything just be sure to keep an eye on it when flowering starts occurring rapidly because sometimes the weight of the buds will actually make it lean too far causing the a stem to snap and yo uare left with premature buds. if you start seeing the lean you should steak the branches to a wooden pole or stick laying around somewhere for support.

5. those are some tall ass, hottie bitches.

6. i know its hard to tell but how much might these yield

7. i would say 4oz

8. fuck me, today two of them just got pods outa nowhere even though i must've misdtaken the dead orange spurs to be hairs, bullshit