Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firs time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seeeeztheday, Jan 27, 2010.

1. i dont mean shit in a bad way.... I was not degrading anything. i was just talking i say the same thing about icream. sorry if i offended. :)

2. If you feel like your dying, you aren't. :D

Hope you have a good time, and get to experience the REAL WORLD.

Cheers

3. Just relax and go into the high in a good mood. If you go in feeling anxious and scared, you might have a bad high. Just take your time, enjoy it, and... what was I going to say?

4. bro, in 12 hours you'll have enough time to smoke many seshes. Don't worry you'll get ripped.

5. You're going to cough up a lung hahaha.

Good luck bro.

6. If you puke that means you swallowed the smoke. I've seen so many first-times throw up because they don't know how to inhale. So remember, breathe it in, don't gulp. If you're not coughing like crazy then you're not doing it right.

7. If you feel like your heart is gonna explode...well,it was nice knowin ya.

8. well thats not even funny!

9. Once you try it, it will be hard to only do it twice a year (not sayin you'll get addicted)

10. i agree with this. i said the same thing when i started but now i smoke everyday. i weed makes me happier, more social, more relaxed and just overall makes me feel great.

11. well then what would u say is addicted?

yeah idk actually that thought makes me not want to do it....

12. Dude it's chill I know alot of people who only do it once or twice a year and there fine.

13. You don't have anything to worry about. Prepare yourself for ultimate laughter/hunger/thirst. Thats all.

14. Cool thanks! :D

15. not true
    I smoked 4 months every day until smoking a blunt under a bridge i relized I was "being stupid about that" and then ever since I have been breathing proberly while smoking

16. this is why im happy i have an experienced person with me :)

17. dude... this is cool :p

18. dudedid u do it.

19. this is fucking awesome! so yeah...... i did.

• make sure you have water
    • if you think your not high, smoke more
    • once you realize your high just go for it and have a blast man =)
    go for the gold baby!!!