Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firs time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by seeeeztheday, Jan 27, 2010.

1. My friend is brining a air purifier so then maybe no need to open a window? and my building is a u shape so the outside window faces the parking lot but 3 feet from my window is another apartments window.

2. Popcorn is great advice. The smell will mask any lingering tendrils of odor that may have made their way into the rest of your house (still blow your hits out the window, etc. though). More importantly, popcorn is delicious high.

3. hahaha i dont see why you dont just go out side to toke it up if smoke is that big of a deal. go for a drive and smoke. or go somewhere where you can?
    idk ive just found that i have much less fun being high(especially if its your first time) if you have to worry like your a freshman in high school, about to smoke in thier bedroom, in their parents house for the first time lol

whatever you do just relax, and have a good time. and you will probably be a toker for life seeing.. your already on GC! haha:smoking:

4. My first time no one told me to enhale. Though I didn't really know I was doing it wrong since I was also drunk my first time. :D Anyway do it right and have fun dude!

5. Thats what they all say, then you find out you LOVE IT:rolleyes:

6. yeah i dont want to go somewhere else because i wont drive when im high, that to me is just stupid. and altho im sure im going to love it, i dont want this to be a regular thing, more like this time only or every once and a great while.

7. Ok so things have been WAY scarry trying to get things set up. but I finally have a firm commitment, im deffintly going to do it.

8. start slow my man, weed is to be respected when u have never been high before.

Its REALLY a drug at this point in your smoking career.

Take about 4 hits then wait 20 mins before smoking again.

OH and a great thing to remember is that if you feel like your heart is exploding its not ;)
    AAAAANND dont talk to yourself when your high, just don't unless you trust you won't talk yourself into a bad trip. This isnt usually a prob with friends but alone, its something to remember.

9. To maximize your experience, you should bring the following.
    -Drink
    -Food
    -Music, or movie, depending on what you guys are doing.
    -COMPUTER!. Look at some trippy shit on the internet, or as I do sometimes, go on GrassCity :D

Also,
    - It's better when your sitting, and relaxing in a comfortable seat.
    - Inside, or somewhere warm, I don't know about other people but i live in Canada, and I hate going outside to smoke. As soon as I go inside and relax, the high x 5's.

10. Lol good luck and have fun man. Let us know how it goes

11. Psh driving high might be stupid, but it is fun as hell :devious:

Will never forget the trip from my friends house to Ritas (first day of spring, which is free ritas day) after me and 3 other kids got pretty ripped off of a 3g+ blunt. All I remember is his weavy ass drive-way felt like it took 30min to get out of. But teh chocolate chip italian ice was worth it.

Anyway, like I said before, just relax and have fun.

12. the first time i got high, i just walked around town with some of my good buddys, it was pretty dam fun. do something like that just stay occupied

13. Congrats! best time i got high was my first time. you're friends sound like they'll take great care of you. if you need anything just ask (i was so hungry :hide:

14. :D:D:D

I will let you all know saturday how it goes!!!

:D:D:D

15. Well your no fun.1 or 2 times a year once you hit it you will want to go back to the world of stoners again and again especially since your smoking with pros(i guess)your goin to be smoked out i mean DUNN you will be back.

16. haha maybe but i got to much going on in my life to be stoned all the time. besides that i can lose my housing for this shit.

17. Look if your gonna call this activity shit then dont do it.Plus you do it when you have time and you do it when you WANT TO, its not like tabaco were you must smoke its your choice.And if your smart you want get caught ever.

18. if you're worried about neighbors reporting you maybe have some eyedrops and ozium at the ready, even just for the peace of mind.

First time you get high, pretty much everything you do will feel like an adventure, enjoy it! if you get a chance definitely spend some time outdoors too.

19. ive heard that people dont get high the first time they smoke. not me. i think people just arnt hitting it right. my first time was with my friend, it was also his first time and i got baked as hell ate a whole box of rice crispies and drank a shitload of water.
    my friend didnt get high because appearently he was swallowing the smoke. hahaha swallowing! lol. hes like you were tripping balls man it was halarious. and im like wernt you? he sais i swallowed like eight hits but nothing happend. lol
    we shared like 4 bowls our first time which is more than i usually do.

LOL nice...
    [quote name='Blazz']Psh driving high might be stupid, but it is fun as hell :devious:
    QUOTE]

20. haha my first time was with my experienced friend, but im not retarded so i hit perfectly fine, we shared my dime, he said i was really annoying cause his mom was home and would kill us lol, but yea i definatly got high my first time, was fune :smoking: