Fireworks

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MissouriRedneck, Jul 31, 2015.

1. I don't know about ya'll but I live out in the middle of no where. One of my favorite things to do high is drive abouta mile down my gravel road, away from the buildings and street lights, when it's black out and shoot fireworks. I recommend anyone who can to try it.

2. Where I live a brush fire would probably occur lol

3. On the 4th of July somebody from my state, Maine, strapped a firework to their forehead and lit it. Obviously they died and of course, there was extensive amounts of alcohol involved. Now their town is considering harsher fireworks laws because of one act of stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Fireworks are illegal in MA....

5. I didn't expect such negative replys to this.

6. And fireworks are illegal state wide?

7. Holy shit man. I would have to move. And yes, just because of the fireworks. Are they very strictly enforced?

8. fun as hell. as long as you're 2 miles out of town nobody cares. What else do you do with all the leftovers from the 4th and new years?

9. Not gonna move because I can't use fireworks we got decrim and medical and vote on recreational in 2016!

10. Lives in the middle of nowhere but has to drive a mile to get away from buildings and street lights lmao.

11. We used to get high and shoot rockets and roman candles at each other. Then we would wreck the neighborhood

Sent from a stoner in New Orleans

12. i love fireworks but we didn't even have em for the 4th this year it's honestly far to dry for it to be safe

13. Sadly we can only have ground fireworks here, still cool to watch but not as good as before I moved.

Really miss my Roman candles and bottle rockets the most.

14. Eh fireworks are overrated.

Plus I just feel bad for my dogs.

15. Fireworks are awesome. We put on a better show then our town does. Its a gray area around here but on the 4th anything goes.

16. Better fireworks were legalized in my state, I got 3 packs of firecrackers for 5 bucks. Buy one get two free. Fuck yeah
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438826867.252184.jpg

17. There are 2 streetlights on the road I live one by the 2 houses on the street. So a mile was a bit exaggerated.

18. I'd consider nowhere as a place that has no street lights.

Just got a chuckle outta it for some reason.

19. There illegal in Ma but who says you can't light then just because of that
    BTW I live in MA also