Firewood 2.1 VS Flowermate 5.0s

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Jamblax6, Nov 6, 2014.

1. I'm surprised no one has asked this question yet (or maybe someone has and I didn't see it). I am looking to buy one of the two and see that both are similar in some ways like shape, size, price, and style but differ in that the firewood has an all glass vapor pathway, uses capsules, has a wood case (obviously lol), and has no set heat control whereas the flowermate 5.0s version only has the glass mouthpiece option, temperature control (3 settings), has an aluminum case, and "automatically regulates heat." If there are any other differences please let me know!.  I am wondering which of the two is the better vape overall but also specifically in effectiveness (does either completely vape herbs better and get you higher more effectively), can either vape oils/wax, vapor production, vapor heat (which produces cooler vapor), ease of use, taste, ability to be modded, and longevity(does either's performance worsen over time). Thanks in advance for any and all input you have!

2. The firewood is made by a solid person looking to better the community whereas the flowermate is just a big corporate company looking to make a buck. For that reason I would get the firewood. It is a very solid vape that is appealing to the eye and does well at extraction of cannabinoids from your herbs. There's a firewood appreciation thread here with tons of info that you should check out as well.