Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firefox and Grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m00zix, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Aren't meshing well today. Every time I click on "grasscity community" "my account" or much else it tries to open the page as a TextEdit (Mac program) file as opposed to just navigating to it. Anyone else experiencing this problem? I can only navigate via certain links to the forum I have in my recent history, so this is the most appropriate place I can post this. Apparently I'm not having this problem on other browsers but I don't know what my password is for this account and apparently the emails I use aren't in the grasscity database either? ZOMG I DON'T EXIST /slowly fades away in to nothing.

2. At least the iPhone app isnt shitting diarrhea into your optical nerve.

Every time I try to post it says the server has disappeared.

3. glad its not just me

4. They did some maintenance like an hour ago and since then the site's been shit. Y U NO WERK?

5. #5 BloodLust, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    As well as earlier this morning.

6. You know what? I blame it on the damn heart they added recently (that hasn't always been there... has it? XD) It's gay anyway >.>

7. The GC servers can't handle the amount of traffic this site gets..

8. Hindering navigation for the most part on Firefox should reduce it luls

9. Takes forever to load the site with Google Chrome as well

10. Yeah, my Android app has been crashing all day as well. Also the site takes forever to load in Safari as well.

11. Yup I could not load any pages a few hours ago...

12. No answers? I've seen a lot of these threads popping up, not just for Firefox either.

13. Lol And I thought it was because my internet was acting up. So it is with GC... interesting. Hopefully this isnt the start of a crackdown? :(

14. Don't instill paranoia!

GC works perfectly for me once again. THE RIGHTFUL ORDER HAS BEEN RESTORED.

15. It was happening with google chrome earlier today it was really pissing me off, almost destroyed my laptop (i have a bad temper)

16. Has anyone looked at the 153 forums more popular than this one? Pretty weird people out there...

17. wut? I don't know to what forums you're referring. Sub forums on GC or other forums all together? I assume other forums... List the top 5

18. I had some problems loading a couple threads last night... Nothin' a couple refreshes can't fix.