Firefly video review

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ThreeFiftyZzz, Jan 21, 2014.

1. the firefly just has a harder learning curve to get the vape just right. it def is heavy, has a unique look (like a old nokia phone), it still has a odor since every 2-3 hits you gotta open it up and stir the herb that gets stuck on the top glass part. i dont feel it's really a portable vape just based on how it has to be used but it is one of my fav vapes to use when homebound & needing a quick toke.

Iwein, the pax isn't really a weed hog i feel - the chamber is big but i get a good number of rips from one packing. i respect your opinion so it's just my thought... you know me by now, im not here to start arguments with anyone LOL.

2. #22 lwien, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014

And I respect yours as well.    Doesn't mean I have to agree with it though.  ;)

My comment regarding the PAX being a weed hog is only meant to be a relative description when comparing it to other vapes that don't work on the same principle.    The PAX, much like the Ascent, works primarily in the conduction domain,  and when you combine that with the fact that neither of them have an instant on/off when it comes to applying the heat, the bud in both vapes are constantly cooking, which does impact efficiency.    That's more of a physical fact though, not an opinion.

I stopped stirring. Pack the bowl a little loose and shake/tap during the session to get evenly browned ABV.

Opening the Firefly while still hot is a smelly proposition :)