Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecraker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by loops93, Apr 13, 2012.

1. #1 loops93, Apr 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2012
    Saturday my friends and I are going to have some fun in a mountain and I told myself hey great time to try edibles! So I wanna make a firecracker but I have a question.

If I make the firecracker tomorrow (friday) and eat it saturday will it be ok? Can I cook it tomorrow and then let it sit for a day then eat it? Or do I have to eat it after it comes out of the oven?

And should I eat something 1-2 hours before eating it?

2. Yes, it will be fine. You can for sure leave it overnight. Be generous when adding your weed and you will get high as fuck. 325 F for 22 minutes, it WILL work :D

3. Ok thanks :D
    My friends are going to take another substance so I wanna be fucking high lol

4. That could be a bad idea. A strong firecracker is about the highest I've ever been from weed/hash/concentrates. Another substance on top of that might be severe overkill honestly.

Anyway, same thing I'm doing now. I'm making 2 firecrackers for my airplane ride Saturday morning. You actually don't even have to bake them after decarboxylation. Leaving them sitting for 3-6 days will extract the THC into the fats and oils slowly. So you're definitely fine.