Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by madgeezy, Nov 29, 2011.

1. alright so im about to make some fire crackers and i really cant find the answers to these questions. First which peanut butter is better to use nutella or organic cause i heard nutella but i want to know for sure. Next can you put some cooking/vegetable oil on top of the weed and peanut butter and will it do anything if you do.

2. I use Jiffy peanut butter.. whatever is highest in fat. I don't think nutella is at fatty as peanut butter. You put cooking oil in with the weed and peanut butter mixture. The more fat is better because it absorbs the THC.

3. so do i get a mixing bowl and mix the cooking/vegetable oil and the peanutbutter and then spread it on the crackers and then sprinkle the weed?

4. 1. Lay crackers out in front of you.
    2. Apply peanut butter, then cooking oil, then weed.
    3. Bake.
    4. Enjoy, wait 45minutes and enjoy.

5. 1. Spread peanut butter in baking back.
    2. Mix ground up weed in.
    3. Cook in the oven for 24 min.
    4. Enjoy.

Easier than nasty ass firecrackers. You can make straight up canna-peanut-butter, go to the edible section in the link I provided you its a stickied thread.

But really make some oil, the canna-peanut-butter and firecracker method waste weed, but will work.

6. yea i know how to make canna peanut butter its basically the same thing as fire crackers minus the cracker and just more peanut butter right?

7. Yes exactly

8. also another question i heard that its bad to use artificial peanut butter like jif skippy peter pan so on, but i heard that you need to use peanut butter with the most fat preferably above 13gs per serving and all of them have 16 or above so does it matter?

9. [quote name='"madgeezy"']also another question i heard that its bad to use artificial peanut butter like jif skippy peter pan so on, but i heard that you need to use peanut butter with the most fat preferably above 13gs per serving and all of them have 16 or above so does it matter?[/quote]

It shouldn't, natural is just higher in fat sometimes I believe. But I've used jif and I liked it more then the fatty natural pb.

10. alright well im gettin a quarter o of this dank shit and im going to make 4 with .5 on each with some jif because its the highest in fat ill let you guys know what happens once i try it out

11. yea i know i looked all over but i couldnt find the answers i was specifically looking for there is a bunch of good info on there though

12. o yea one more question can i smoke while im waiting for the firecrackers or will that mess it up