Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RoadRunner70, Jan 31, 2013.

1. I just cooked one firecracker in oven for 6 minutes.... Didn't have enough bud for the normal recipe of 4 crackers and bake for 22 mins.... So I only had 1 and baked for 6 mins .... Is this alright?

2. Idk cap'n have you tried it?

3. 6 mins? sounds to short

4. i cook one cracker for 21 min

5. ovens aren't like microwaves, the cook time for one cracker is the same as for 4 crackers. lol kids....

6. [quote name='"DoctorReefer"']ovens aren't like microwaves, the cook time for one cracker is the same as for 4 crackers. lol kids....[/quote]

^This.

7. Ok well they still worked.... I'm pretty high here 1 hour later

8. Hmm you should have waited till you had the right amount of bud to make a firecracker, prob won't feel much if/when you eat it. But hey, let us know though.

9. Yup pretty high now, it's a high I don't get from smoking. Awesome

10. yeah that's good for you man, when i tried mine I cooked it for 22 mins with like .7 homegrown Dank it tasted delicious and my brother got high but I didn't. Do you have a low tolerance?