Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers -,-

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by abstractworld, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I can't for the life of me ever get firecrackers to get me high. There was only one time it got me so blown I had to sleep it off and I can't remember what temperature I used but I had it in there for 22 minutes.
    I've tried the 1 week let it sit method and it works 100% but whenever I tried the oven, it usually never works or gives me a buzz.

I've tried different temps like 300, 310, 315, 320 range... looked at MANY firecracker guides but it never worked.
    I use Skippy, Organic Peanut butter both with extra virgin olive oil to no effect.

The one guide I followed that got me so blown i had to sleep it off I can't find that guide anymore but it was called like "Fool-Proof Firecrackers" if anyone knows where to find that guide.

But anyway, does anyone know any methods to get this working 100% without fail? maybe i'm not using enough weed but i'm a light weight so I don't want to overkill it.

2. #2 mirsh, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    hmm not sure whats happening but mine never seem to fail :/, i usualy put i good amount of peanut butter or nutela on it then bake at around 175 Dc ( 320 farenheit?) then leave it for a few days.. try cooking then leaving for a few hours and another for a day and try. also wash it down with milk.. other than that i cant think what it could be:/

.7 gram is about the perfect amount to get blazed from one cracker

3. well i dunno how many grams mine is but it's about like a pinch of salt amount lol
    maybe i'm using too little

4. Use .5 in each. Let em sit for a week THEN bake em at 320 for 23 minutes. Then the longer you let em sit AFTER that the more potent they become.
    I made em with organic peanut butter mixed with a litter extra pure butter for extra fat.
    Made em. Let em sit for a week. Cooked em. After that let em sit for a week again and oh my god. Every single time i would have to sleep it off. I got so high i forgot how to breathe. Thought i was dying. Practically having a seizure. Twas intenseee. I made 10