Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by k-money, May 10, 2010.

1. okay well last night me and a friend decided to make some firecrackers. it was my first edible and his second (hash brownie). we are both relatively new smokers. i have been smoking once a week for 2-3 months and he smokes like once a month. i had a little bit of shake left over from my quarter so i said hey, we should make some firecrackers and sure enough they worked. i was high from 11pm-4 am and then i went to sleep cuz i had to wake up at 11 the next day. we used skippy's natural peanutbutter and graham crackers with about .3 of sour diesel shake on each firecracker (2). we put them in an oven that was preheated at 320 degrees Fahrenheit for 22 minutes. they tasted absolutley horrible. the only way i can describe it is as slightly burnt graham crackers with brussel sprouts. make sure you have a drink, if not be careful. you dont feel anything till like an hour or even 2 hours. it hits you out of no where and it hits hard. its an extreme body high and it was maybe the highest ive ever been and ive been recked cuz i have a really low tolerance. try them. make sure your bund is ground pretty nice.