Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. The question still hasnt been answered, can I cook them tonight around 12:30 and eat them around 7 before class, or will they loose their potency?

2. They should be fine, maybe stick them in the fridge.

3. ^ thanks a lot bro +rep

4. i just tried em' i made three crackers out of a 1.5 gram nug. we each ate one, it didn't hit me that hard but one of my friends got pretty messed up. it was one of my buddies last day to smoke, so we got the body high n then smoked a phatty. for the ultimate high smoke a blunt and eat one of these.

5. ... I took mine an hour ago (used 1g of pretty high mids) and I don't feel anything, im kinda pissed.

6. What are the chances of this not affecting you? I dont like wasted bud. :confused:

7. I ate 2 with about .5-.9 per cracker at about 9:00 and it is now 9:40, and not feeling anything. I followed the directions exactly. Does it take longer than an hour? Do you think smoking helps?

I will give you an update if anything happens.

8. ^^it will probably take a little bit longer.

9. Yeah its now 10:22 and I am feeling it alittle bit. I think it is just building and building, but over all nothing too good. Ill just have to make them better tomorrow.

10. yea man. when i did them, me and my pals skipped school, smoked like 4 bowls first, made the crackers with .7 in each, then smoked like 2 more bowls, then got more bud and blazed all night.
    :smoking: those crackers are a great way to kill your munchies...if you dont mind the awful taste.

11. Bad ass dude, they are in the oven now. I will let you know how they turn out.

12. Next time I do firecrackers, Im going for at least 1 gram of kind bud. I did .8g of the same bud and I had the most incredible body high, it gets the job done.

13. lol...that was not smooth at all

14. I just made a batch there in the oven now.:)except i used ritz crackers instead of saltines will that make a differnce?

15. im curious if i can use graham wafers instead of the kind shown in the directions..

16. you can use any kind of crackers there only there so you dont make such a mess.

17. Better idea:

Smoke a couple of bowls, eat a few Bronco Trolleys, then smoke some more. It'll probably save some time, plus get you higher with less weed.

18. could i use vegemite instead of penut butter?

19. I don't know if this has been answered or not, but can you cook these firecrackers in a toaster oven instead of a conventional oven?

20. Good luck remembering the assigned work. Maybe if you held off on smoking/eating it you might learn something good at school. Take good care.