Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. Hmm, unfortunately I have tried fire crackers like 2-3 times and each time it did not work, I did it exactly as stated, I just got really sleepy, it that what I should expect? or what, is it an aware high or a sleepy drugged, tylenol pm high?

2. really chileld out, laid back, lazy kinda feeling ('ive been told...ive never done it b4)...

maybe you use less than 1g of bud per firecracker?

maybe you didnt heat it up for long enough?

other than that i have no idea why it wouldnt work ...

it didnt work for me when i tried it the other week coz i only used bout .3 to .5 grams

3. Does anyone know if Jif creamy peanutbutter would work? I need answers ASAP please:D

Im drunk/stoned/bored so pot cooking is the way to go:smoke:

EDIT: Ok I see it says any peanutbutter will work

4. Also I noticed it says saltine crackers. Will ritz work?

5. Yah any penut butter works, I used Jif today and it works, the only thing the crackers are for is to hold the peanut butter, so any crackers work.

6. how long did it take for u to notice them working

me and jmackisback just ate some with 1.5 grams on each of ours

7. Wow. That's a new one on me. I'm going to get me a fat bag in a few days and I think I'll try that. Plus, I've dipped doughnuts in marinara sauce out of curiosity before (wasn't too bad, either), so I think I'll be able to handle the taste.

8. They're in the oven now. I'll report back after I ate them.

9. Ok im eating them now. And shit man, you werent lyin they do taste liek shit. Its got like a shrimp flavor or somethin:confused:

idk, how long til they kick in?

10. Takes about an hour for them to kick in for me (on a fairly empty stomach).

11. Yep you were about perfect on the time durban. I took the 1 hr 30min ago and Im pretty damn stoned. Hungry too:D

I might smoke a bowl to see how much higher ill get

12. as long as it gets to the same temp it will be fine

13. Yea at first I didn't think I was gonna get high, 45 min. had passed and I was like this shit sucked and tasted like death haha it really was bad. It's like 1 1/2 hour later and it hit me likea brick, you gotta try this.

14. lol i just put some in the oven (4 firecrackers, .5gram on each) im gonna eat 2 and my gf gonna eat 2... i also put some butter in the middle for a little added fat... just to experiment... hopefully this works... ive only ever made brownies before with like an ounce of stems/leaves haha

15. Does anyone know if these things will keep? If I make some, and eat them the next day or so, will they still be as potent?

I'm just curious, because it's much easier for me to make them at night when my roommates are all alseep. That way they don't come out and ask what I'm baking :)

16. ugh i just ate them and all i know is thats the nastiest thing ive ever ate in my life... i will never smell a bag of weed again... and i will stick to cannabutter from now on lol i almost threw up about 6 or 7 times while eating 2 of them... and i have the strongest stomach out of anyone i know... i can eat/smell/see anything without even thinking about puking... but these things are nasty... lol i better get high or ill just kick myself for doing that for nuthin haha

17. BrazyJay, Just wait for em to kick in and you'll be glad you ate them, i'm just starting to come down and I ate them at like 4.

18. still hasnt kicked in almost a hour and a half later :\ smoking a joint now lol.... hopefully the firecracker high hits me around the same time i peak on the joint

19. mmmm cant believe ive never done this...

not a big fan of peanut butter though, so i guess if it works ill try making pot smores

:D mmm smores :D

20. yo this shit does taste like shit....but i got so high so its alright.