Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Work! Detailed Instructions. (Pictures)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannabiscool, Aug 20, 2006.

1. nice as soon as this dry spell passes I'm going to give those a try.

2. just making sure, but when you eat em, you dont look high at all do you? im making a few right now man,i hope they work

3. at first u dont look high.. that's until the effects kick in.. which took me around 45 minutes.

4. Will a toaster oven work? because someone is always in my house...and i can always sneak down the toaster oven.

5. ^ i am wondering the same thingor me

6. idk.. but i've read some posts on here asking the same question and they said no

7. What temperature does THC release at because i don't wanna burn them on 350 and i'm afraid 325 might be too low. I got some peanutbutter with the oil and i got some ritz crackers and i got weed. I hoping the firecrackers work.

8. I cook mine on 330... and it works like a charm.

9. 325 isnt low.. i cooked it on 325F for 22 to 23 minutes... and it works like a charm.

10. Made firecrackers, followed the recipe....but used like 1.5 grams per cracker....

HOLY SHIT I had the most ferocious body high....felt like when I used to take a valium and chase it with a 40oz...lasted about 4 hours then the next 2 spent feeling really mellow. I was so firecrackered....had a glass of wine (white zifandel) sat down and saw Super Troopers for the 1,23234,,3241,,4322 time.

The only thing I had all day was fruit juice and water....my gf had some breakfast that day and i think a granola bar like an hour before, she didn't feel it as much (i think she may have a higher tolerance than me) but she felt the effects too and had a blast. I felt it fairly quick, like about 25mins, she took a bit longer (mabye her slower metabolism?) I also gave her slightly less in her firecracker cuz she's a real picky eater

11. sorry i want to know for sure....

12. then test it

13. does anyone know if adding honey to the peanut butter would affect the absorbtion of the weed? i eat pb+honey all the time, and i bet it would help the taste.

14. Dude I had a firecracker with about 1.0 g's of blueberry, shit kept me so fucking high THE WHOLE DAY...

15. wait why are u wrapping them in the foil then takin them off? u go from havin them wrapped up to in the oven?

16. Thanks alot, i'll try that tommorow.

17. I loved my first experience with firecrackers but here's one negative... I have some fruity smelling dank that I loved smelling until I ate a firecracker of it... It tasted so fucking nasty now I don't like the smell of it anymore.

18. ur simply a fucking legend man, making a thread like this!

+rep again! (just gave u sum yesterday lol, will when i spread it around moreee!!!)

19. haha silly old me??? no way.... :D

but thanks guys i just wanted to help my fellow stoners.