Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers without any PB or Nutella?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by OnlyDreaming, Dec 4, 2012.

1. I want to make firecrackers but the problem is I'm allergic to peanuts. What would be a good substitute? I know that Nutella is supposed to be nut free... but it has the word "Nut" in it so I don't want to take that risk of using it :D.

Thanks!

2. Make cannabutter or cannaoil.

3. whos tried kiva edibles? how much do you take to get fucked?

4. Nutella ain't nut free it's made of hazelnuts man. And you should make something other than firecrackers if you cant eat peanuts.

5. I'm allergic to peanuts and I eat nutella and technically a peanut isn't a nut, its a legume.

6. It's great made with Almond or Macadamia nut butters. I decarb and mix into one of the butters and cook in the oven.

Peanuts are NOT nuts.

Another sub. is to use cream cheese.

7. Have you looked into something like peabutter? I lived with a guy that was allergic to nuts, and I used this to make cookies. It's pretty oily, so I imagine it would work.

8. I've used Hazel"Nut" spread but i guess you cant use that either, it came out better than nutella though. make cannabutter and just cook it into brownies or cookies.