Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers (with vaped weed)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by dawnofwar, Dec 31, 2011.

1. #1 dawnofwar, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Hey all I'm going to be trying Firecrackers (for the third time,) with vaped weed! This way I have nothing to lose should it fuck up. I'm using 1g min of vaped bud, most likely 1.1-1.2g.

I can't cook it, but I'm doing something a little different. I have a wooden fireplace, so I put the P.B. on the crackers, my vaped bud, and now it's wrapped in tinfoil (three layers to be exact,) sitting in front of my fireplace. Once the fire dies down, I'm going to put it ontop of the hot coals for about 5-10min. Afterwards, I'll let it sit and stew for maybe a day or two extra before I eat it.

Edit: Made a mini oven infront of the fireplace, seems to be working heating it up nice and slow, but for a long period of time.

Edit: Ate the cracker now, decided not to wait. It was really warm and tasty! Didn't taste bad at all. I think this will work, it was heating up for 1.5-2hrs at low temps and then 20 min at high temps. It never got too hot from the fireplace, managed to keep it at the perfect temperature.

2. How did it go?

3. If it didn't taste bad it probably didn't work. Idk though I only tried making them once.

Edit: Good luck!

4. Vaped bud is a lot less potent than regular bud(obvious) so to feel the effects of a reg firecracker you might wanna use more bud

5. yeah i dont think barely 2 grams will do much. youre better off saving up like an ounce of AVB to just throw in some brownie batter

6. It worked pretty decent. Made me feel like I smoked a vape bowl with more body stone. Didn't get me super ripped, good enough for a nice sleep.

7. Nice man! And to you other guys you'd be surprised how high you can get off of small amounts of abv

8. Oh yea, it is, just depends on how much you vape.
    Before I stopped smoking bud, I would roll about a gram, maybe a little less of vaped bud into a joint and smoke it. If I was sober it wouldn't do much, give me a decent head high for 10-15min, but if I was stoned to begin with and just seshed, it feels like it has a bigger effect.

9. definitley. one time when i was dry i smoked a fat bowl of abv and got a decent body high going for a little while.

10. It can be fantastic when your dry! The one thing I dislike about ABV though, is it's either a hit or miss. It's never consistent unless you barely vape your nugs.
    That and it smells like shit. have you ever hotboxed an ABV joint? Smells like fucking shit.

11. ive never hotboxed abv but i have to agree with you on the lack of consistency. i can make a firecracker with a relatively small amount of abv and get ripped on one, then on another batch i dont feel a thing after eating like 3.