Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers with vaped weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TwiztidToker24, Dec 4, 2011.

1. I have a few grams of vaped weed lying around and I want to make some firecrackers. I do vape my weed until it is dark brown and in some parts black so its prlly not strong. Anyways how much do I need for 1 firecracker?

2. Since you're workin with vaped weed I'd put a good 2 or 3 grams in one. Can't speak from experience or anything though, it just seems like it would get the job done.

3. i love blowin up vaped weed ;)

4. Pretty sure it wouldn't work, as when it's vaped all the THC etc gets vaporized from the actual bud, leaving nothing but plant matter. Especially if you vape until it gets black in some sections.

5. There would still be the cannabinoids that aren't released until higher temperatures than the OP used.THC isn't the only active drug/component in weed. It would give a different effect than a regular firecracker, probably just make him/her tired and couchlocked lol

6. if you eat firecrackers cold are they still effective

7. Do you want to get high that bad? that would taste like donkey ass.

8. i know but i needa know cuz me and my friends wanna make them friday morning but we gotta wait for one of my friends to get out of work

9. Everyone seemed to have missed an important point in this here thread.

Making firecrackers with already-vaped weed is a little silly. It's already been heated and decarboxylized, so you can just eat it straight and get high. Or put it in any food preparation you want, hot or cold, and get high. The oven is doing nothing or very little for you in this case.

A quick search will reveal plenty of such experiences.

The catch is... the taste and texture are relatively displeasing, especially when it's been overvaped so badly. It will overpower any normal quantity of food you mix it with. You're probably going to need to choke down a lot if it's so dark, 4-6 g maybe.

:yummy:

10. #10 windowless, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    yesss as long as they've been cooked before, if using non vaped bud

11. I suggest putting it in a peanut butter sandwich/toast. The peanut butter masks the taste of the AVP