Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers with vaped bud; do i need to cook it?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Piper1327, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Im just wondering if vaped bud in a firecracker needs to be cooked again? should i just throw it on some peanut butter and eat it?

2. I'd say yes just so it can dissolve in the fat. I cook my abv in butter and it works great. Wrap it in foil so it doesn't smell :)

3. It does need to be cooked but doesn't need to be decarbed again

A good firecracker recipe is nutella and cinimon grahm crackers. Wrap in tin foil and bake at 320 degrees for 20 mind or just leave them out for 2 weeks.

4. ummmm ill skip on leaving them out lol i wants dem now :devious:

5. I definitely tried this yesterday and you definitely don't need to cook it. Idk if it would be BETTER to cook it, as I haven't yet due to living situation. But it definitely works, I just mixed mine with peanut butter, let that sit for a day and ate it, though you don't NEED to let it sit.

This topic has come up on fuckcombustion recently

6. lots of new vapes for christmas!

7. We used to put it in the peanut butter, mix it, spread on something and eat it. No need to cook it. No need to "leave it for a while. I've licked the spoon after mixing and felt something before I started to wash the bowl out. Leave a little love in the ABV, nice golden color works great.

8. just at them at 330 and me and my girl are already startin to feel good. im glad we did this today too when we're both sick; sometimes smoking is too much for a cold