Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecracker's with GF

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dottedpanda, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Ok so today my girlfriend and me may eat some of my firecrackers I made I put a little over a gram of dank stuff over 6 ritz cracker sandwhiches do you think we should eat two or three each? Oh and they have been chillin for like almost two weeks haha so plenty of thc has been absorbed rofl

2. You should have just cooked them...

And a little over a gram on 6 crackers won't do anything. I put about a gram on each cracker.

3. A full gram on a single firecracker would be enough to put me out for the day (well, that and a tiny bowl about 1 hour after eating it :p), and I smoke every day. Hmm, I guess it would also depend on the person, but I would say that it's generally inadvisable to have someone consume more than they would be comfortable smoking for their first time. Even hitting a full gram out of a bong or something would fuck their day up, it doesn't take much weed to get someone stoned. I'm assuming, of course, you're not going to be giving your girlfriend greens out of your $40/oz schwag-bag :D

4. i would stear clear of firecrackers since she's never experienced it before. A blunt would probably be the best bet since it can mask the taste of the weed pretty well. Optimos would be good but if you're talking fulll wrap flavor then go for a wrap obviously, those things have some fuckin scent. With a bong she won't know if her hit is too big or not and all the steps associated with it can fuck shit up unless you're the one lighting and pulling the slide for her. With a blunt she'll be able to take small hits and smoke as much or as little as she wants.

5. make sure you put alot of peanut butter,
    and put about 1.5 grams of good schwag, or some dank to get really ripped!:bongin: