Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers with full stomach?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by arn1016, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Would it be worth it to eat a firecracker with a gram on it if i have eaten throughtout the day? this is my only chance to make them in the oven but i had a big sandwich earlier so id like to know should i smoke it since i have a full stomach or should i bake the firecrackers since it is my only chance

2. I ate a couple the other night after eating a huge meal, and yeah... I didn't feel a fuckin thing. So I would suggest eating it when you're not full.

3. its still worth it; you'll still get the effects, it just takes longer to kick in sometimes.

4. okay cuz i only got 1.9 left wanted to put like 1.4 and smoke a bowl so i would feel it still? i didnt eat a crazy big size meal only a 6inch sub . i was thinkin i could just make them and then wait a while for my food to digest or just eat cuz they take 2hrs to kick in. Also is there anyway to keep the peanut butter from melting out the sides?

5. what I would personally do is, split the 1.9 in half. Take roughly .9 for smoking, and .9 for a firecracker. This would insure that you could get both effects really strongly.

And you should eat it 20 mins after your other foods because as you said, it takes 1 and a half to 2 hours to digest.

Usually PB is gonna melt on the sides a bit, thats fine, just be sure to lick it up. Maybe not putting so much mixture on one cracker, or making more than one firecracker with your desired amount might be a good idea.

6. thanks 6 mins in the oven to go