Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers with a twist

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by toke it easy, May 7, 2012.

1. whats up good people of grasscity....i trust you are all well! today im going to try and make bannana and nutella firecrackers. the ingredients are,2 cream crackers,nutella chocolate spread and 0.5 of some lovely cheese and of course some sliced bannana. ill let u know how the experiment goes for me later on.....lets hope its a success

2. How did it go man? lol sounds yummy as hell.

3. just put it in the oven

4. i want one

5. i just ate it there about 5 minutes ago. its a big improvement ,than just using nutella on its own. it still had a funky taste yo it,but it wasnt to bad because with every bite i took ,i washed it down with a nice glass of milk. check it out for yourselves and please let me know how your bannana firecrackers go for you.

6. Can you like, post how you did it, like instructions and stuff, if it works? That'd be really helpful.