Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers vs brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by B-J-G, Aug 19, 2010.

1. So I want to try my first edible soon, and it will be a fire cracker. How does the high of a firecracker compare to that of a brownie? How many should I eat my first time? and what temperature do i bake it for and how long for best results? I keep hearing different times and temps so im just curious what the best is. thanks :D

2. In MY experience, firecrackers take less time to kick in, and have a quicker peak but still last just as long. Bake them at 350F for 20-25 minutes. I usually use 23-24 mins. You can check out my firecracker thread in my signature, should help answer all your questions and explain how to effectively create firecrackers. Make sure no matter what recipe you use, that you follow it EXACTLY. In mind, I always tell people to pay attention to the reflective side of the foil up, grinding the herb up to a dust, and how I wrap my firecrackers.

3. wats a firecracker?

4. #5 PepperPot, Aug 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2010
    i bake them at 325 f. for about 25-28 minutes, and if it's your first time, definitely eat only one. it'll take about an hour for the effects to really start to set in, but once they do, you'll be fine. :)

i actually just wrote an article on my first experience with them, including my recipe.

5. Hehe I read your experience :)

Yeah they are extremely strong. Depending on how well they are made, and the amount of herb in them, you can be even higher. I didn't believe it was possible, but I swear on my life I've had firecrackers that have lasted 7+ hours off like 1-1.2g. For example, the one I ate when I flew to PR this year [was 1.2g] lasted half the airport (eaten at 6:15am, kicked in around 7:20am), the whole flight (from about 8:15, 3:30 hours), all day in puerto rico [8hrs], and 2 hours into my cruise. All without a single toke.

It was unbelievable.