Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

FireCrackers!!! the'll blow you up!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pbjube3, Feb 15, 2009.

1. #21 pbjube3, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    yeah glade to hear you used my tutorial, even tho theres plenty on this site. It really doesnt make your house smell that bad, and when you start to smell a slight hint of marijuana, that is a good natrual timer to tell you your crackers are done!

ps: check out my other thread on the latest batch i made!! with pics and even a little extra FLUFF flavor!!! CLICK HERE

2. yea they worked out really well for me, nice tutorial. to follow up on last night I was zooted for a good couple hours last night def worth it. but i just checked the other tutorial you made and I noticed in this one you cook for 22 min but before and after cooking you threw them into the microwave for 15sec, what does the microwave do for it?

toke up gc:smoke:

3. im not sure what the microwave does, if it even does anything, the second batch i made (the ones on the other post) i actualy forgot all about microwaving them but they came out just as well

4. oh alright was just comparing the 2. but def trying them again, i smoked after i ate them though instead of as i was starting to feel them, im just impatient though :D

5. Just made my first batch of firecrackers. No they do not make your house smell at all (used .5 grams of super dank), yes they taste like peanut butter covered ass. Could barely get it down even with milk.

6. i just used water it made it go down quick

7. i have made these and ate brownies on multiple occasions, i have really aquired a taste for cooked weed. it taste just fine to me, with just a hint of earthy undertones. Im glad to hear this is working for everbody! this barley makes your house smell and when you do it is a good natrul timer to tell you they are DONE!