Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers Taste Like Ass...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Toking Sam, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I've never made Firecrackers but Ive had brownies, chocolate milk and other edibles and they're fine.

So I tried Firecrackers today and it was horrible. They tasted so bad I felt like throwing up.

Anyone else think this?

And tips on other edibles and such would be great, always open to try new things haha

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Why were you tasting ass? :smoke:

3. im thinking of making some but i wont if they taste really bad

4. I have made them before and they tasted fine... Did you bake them too long? Also it might help to add a little chocolate syrup at least that's what I do and they are dank as fuck

Sent from my PG86100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. ok so i made some like 2 hours ago and i only feel a little high, they tasted so bad i almost threw up in my mouth. dont know if they really worked as im only a little buzzed. dont think ill do it again.