Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers, sit out/cook method

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Savier, Mar 3, 2009.

1. So say I make 2 firecrackers and leave them out and cover them in a tup-a-ware under my passengers car seat (I live in mn, so it's cold here) for 3-5days then cook them at 325 for 20-22mins.. How potent will these be? Extra potent or just potent?

(Keep in mind I used about .7 of some unnamed danks with natural cunchy pb and also a little oil)

2. Bump???

3. pls someone

Bump

4. they will knock you on your ass.

5. No need to put it under the passenger's car seat for 3 days. Just pop it in the oven, and then in your mouth and you'll be high.

6. well I figured that if you let them sit out you can extract some thc from that and then if I cook them I can extract the other remaining thc

And thanks for someone to finally respond

7. What you could do is cook them first then let them sit out for a couple of days.

8. Doesn't that make it less potent, cuz. I tried that before and it wasn't that good

9. you need to choose one method or the other. either will work just fine. and they dont have to sit for that many days.

10. what happens if I did both? Will it kill out some thc?

11. question to add: what if you just leave them out for 3 DAYS period and dont cook em? Will they be more potent if cooked afterward?

12. Well I ate that firecracker at 10:15 last night felt effects at 11:30 got high as fuck by 12:30 in the morning...

We went to the premier of watchmen and I had no clue where I was krwhat the movie was about... I have never been this high before, I can't even remember how I got home

13. did you cook it after you let it sit?

14. yeah I let it sit for 5 days, then cooked it at 325 for 20mins.. My god this was the most potent fircracker I have ever made! I had no sense of direction, or where I was even at.. Lol I couldn't even comprehend the movie that I saw