Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers-- READ PLZ

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Blazed4dayz, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I need help. I'm with a friend, and were going to be making firecrackers today, in about 20minutes.I'm wondering if its going to stink up my oven, because my parents are out of town (yes im 18) and theyre coming back tomorrow.

I would like to know if its fine to use the oven...thanks

2. #2 kojopolis, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    temperature
    time
    22 minutes

use organic peanut butter, if you don't have that use normal peanut butter with a small amount of cooking oil

smell clears in about 2 hours with an open window, and it just smells like cookies or something, no weed smell whatsoever

3. You'll be fine .. smell goes away in l

4. Ok well I cooked them on 350 for 23m...

They were pretty dry..and nasty. WE used BI peanut butter, and ritz crackers (the circle 1s). we ate mango before eating the edible..so now were waiting for it to hit us]