Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. i got some hash....would that work?

2. Does it smell when you cook em by the way?

3. Great tutorial! Very concise. And best of all, huge pictures! Props to you, rep up!

4. To be honest, I am not positive on the answer to that question.

5. Just made 2 FCs using about 1 - 1.5g of pretty good middies on each. Used a nice amount of all natural PB on graham crackers w/ a few chocolate chips on each to make eating them easier. They tasted pretty good until the last two bites, which tasted purely of weed (Not my flavor of choice, personally). I baked for 20 mins on 300*F pre-heated oven then for another 7 mins on 325*. Really hoping this won't turn out to be a wasted eighth.

6. try eating those on the way to work without a drink, after smoking a joint of purple haze and having cotton mouth, then someone rear ends you on the highway right infront of like 4 cop cars....yea that makes eating firecrackers really really hard:D
    all that happened to me like 5 days ago, i almost shit a brick when it happened, especially when the cops were commin over and i had to hide them really quick

7. When you dont cook them do they taste any different? if so explain?
    and
    Can you smoke Before, and eat or Can you smoke after you eat ?

8. So this method would work if i make a pb sandwhich?

9. #109 oscurochu, Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2009
    great guide. wish i would have found it sooner. never knew you didn't have to cook the firecrackers.

and the firecrackers DO smell like weed. they did when i made them, anyway.

I wouldn't smoke before or after, because an hour or two later when you forgot you ate them, it'll creep up on you and it'll be so awsome. it wouldn't hurt to smoke before or after eating.

yep. :)

10. Just ate one "testcracker", using Jif Creamy, graham crackers, and about a dime of kush and some half-vaped kush.

I cooked it for 25:00 at 330, and then left it out for about 36 hours.

I feel a slight buzz, eagerly awaiting the peak of this bad boy.

And it didn't taste THAT bad.

11. Looks pretty easy. Question: do they smell? Need to know whether or not I can pull this off while my mom's home. :cool:

12. I wouldn't chance cooking it.. It might lead to questions such as what you're cooking. I would just let them sit for a couple days and eat then eat them. Small chance of her seeing them in your closet and wondering what they are.

13. haha great tutorial. Made them like this just used poptarts instead of crackers, still waiting on the results though.

14. I tried making firecrackers with hash. I put enough hash for probably 3 bowls on each cracker, and I ate one of them. I just felt really minimally buzzed. Ill have to try this again sometime.

15. Needs more BHO! :D

16. i think i'll make a couple of these things. maybe in a week or so.

17. #118 Foundation, Jan 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2009
    I just made two, heated around 350* for about 18-20 mins. Question, will I get high if I eat them now or should I let them sit for how long? I put about .5g on each with some butter and peanut butter on both crackers, I'm just curious if I didn't cook them long enough

18. Jesus Tapdansing Christ these things taste like shit.:eek:

19. I ate one last night with schwag and was fucking trippin lke i smoked grade, i tripped for a good 5 hours.Im gonna eat another one tonight, but try to relax so i wont spaz like before.