Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. So the not cooking version 100% works?

2. A.) Thanks dude.
    B.) Honestly, one and a half, two days will work pretty well. Though several days will DEFINATELY increase the potency, so whatever you can afford and want, go for, right?
    C.) It can be, but never overuse, because you can get overly disoriented and become uncomfortable. But one that is done well, you'll get GREAT results.

3. #44 qed, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
    +rep!

great tutorial on firecrackers! i'm going to make some of these very soon (like, tomorrow night...)

so leaving them out for 8-12 hrs makes them absorb all the thc and are ergo more potent? i dont have to cook them at all?

edit: HOW much of a difference does leaving them out vs cooking them do?

edit part two: can i use nutella instead of peanut butter? it seems like that would taste a LOT better...

4. Good post +rep

Firecrackers are great. They are quick, easy, and get you fucked up!

And I also didn't mind the taste at all, they are pretty damn good actually.

5. So jiffy peanut butter work then? ive heard it didnt and you have to use "natural" peanutbutter for the oils..

vouch for jiffy?

6. consider it vouched for man

7. so who all has tried the non-cooking method? was it just as good? post up!

8. Great tutorial!

+ rep

9. my crackers are in the oven right now :)

using natural organic peanut butter

will post results

10. okay, firecrackers are consumed (i had one, gf had one).

we cooked for 22 mins at 350

i didn't mind the taste

i havent eaten all day, i hope i get fucked up...

11. awesome post man +rep

12. so has anybody actually tried the non cooking method, if so please post because i want to try it
    ^sry if the above sounds weird im quite ripped:D

13. Im gong to try this wednesday going to make some w peanut butter some w nutella and some w frosting

14. I'm gonna make some monster firecrackers with some prime dank in a few days, all with a cooked and not cooked report.

So yea, keep your eyes peeled.

15. Real great tutorial! Very informative and I'm pretty stoked about giving these a shot!

16. well has anybody tried making the ones without the oven because i want to try it and well i need to let them sit for a couple of days nd i need them by wed, so ya if anyone can tell me if they tried this and its confirmed plz post thnks

17. It works, dude.

But if you're so worried, just cook 'em.

They emit hardly ANY smell, and what it smells like is warm peanut butter. Dayum good.

18. i can vouch for the uncooked

make sure that you store them in a fairly warm place though

cause after 2 days of sittin, im feelin god awesome