Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Firecrackers - Quick Tutorial W/ Pics

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Kramer, Oct 15, 2008.

1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog now.

https://www.ranktopfast.com/free-seo-audit-report/

2. Thanks for the instructional Kramer

A few friends and I made these for our last day in residence at university after exams.  We each consumed about a gram and were thoroughly fucked up for several hours. [​IMG]

3. Can totally vouge for this recipe, let them sit for 12 hours and then baked them and am high right now damn

4. Can totally vouge for this recipe, let them sit for 12 hours and then baked them and am high right now damn

5. #4005 Vee, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2015
    Date: 
    I have an even easier recipe, I add my weed, a teaspoon to 3-4 teaspoon of the pee nut butter?(UGH) to the microwave for 30 seconds, stir then another 15 seconds then wipe to your favorite crackers  

not very nice but will do in any pinch

6. These got me super baked... The only negatives where they they tasted like shit and I had to hold my nose and slide it down my throat with milk and that when my high was going down i got a really bad headache.

7. this sounds great

8. check out my post on no bake firecracker

9. I'm adding this to my list of edibles I make

10. organic peanut butter works best cause of the high oil amount

• Like Like x 1
  11. Using the no bake method i first decarbed my weed and then made the crackers to sit out for some days.
    Would it still work if i baked the crackers after letting it sit out for days ? Or wouls the thc in the crackers get destroyed.