Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers question.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Stupidsmartboy, May 3, 2011.

1. Hey, so I live with my parents and am just wondering if using a mini-toaster oven would work to make firecrackers.

I can use the real oven when they're gone, but they put all their shit to bake with in there, and it takes like 5-10 minutes to take it out and another 5-10 to put it back in.

Anyway, I have a mini-toaster oven in my room and was wondering if that would work.

2. No probs bro actually that's actually what I use an I prefer it over my oven. Set her in at 350 for 20 mins and ur all good my friend.

3. Alright thanks.

And the smell is still small right? Other than the peanut butter cooking the green shouldn't be smellable across the room?

4. Naw bro smell isnt a problem at all. Just febreze to get that peanutbutter smell out. I got parents and its fine.