Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DeeDomain, Sep 1, 2012.

1. I have a mixture of PB+ground up bud+oil in a bowl sitting in the fridge for the past 12 hours. My friend is throwing down more bud for the recipe tonight. I can do one of three things, could you all advise me as to which one is the best option:

1) Use the weed he's throwing down to make cannaoil by letting the weed sit in a skillet with oil on low heat for an hour, then use that oil in the peanut butter mixture and bake it (after adding more peanut butter to even the ratio)

2) Make the cannaoil, use the oil for a brownie recipe

3) Don't make the oil, sprinkle the weed onto each cracker and bake them

2. [quote name='"DeeDomain"']I have a mixture of PB+ground up bud+oil in a bowl sitting in the fridge for the past 12 hours. My friend is throwing down more bud for the recipe tonight. I can do one of three things, could you all advise me as to which one is the best option:

1) Use the weed he's throwing down to make cannaoil by letting the weed sit in a skillet with oil on low heat for an hour, then use that oil in the peanut butter mixture and bake it (after adding more peanut butter to even the ratio)

2) Make the cannaoil, use the oil for a brownie recipe

3) Don't make the oil, sprinkle the weed onto each cracker and bake them[/quote]

2. Will taste the best

Make sure you read up on decarbing the weed first, lots of good info about that here. It will make your edibles legit.

3. But wouldn't the oil just-below-simmering in the skillet decarb the weed after an hour?

4. If your making firecrackers look at aciid recipe it's really good but if you enough bud id for the brownies

5. Depends how much your friend has. If only a little, throw in a skillet and simmer for an hour and a half then throw that oil in the peanutbutter, but if he has near a half oz or more then make some brownies and top them off with your peanutbutter.