Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers / preheating question

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by -aCe-, May 12, 2011.

1. so usually i bake them kushcrackers at 325 for 23 minutes, what temp/time do you guys prefer?

for me its:
    325 for 23minutes or
    350 for 20mins

also if you put in your tray while the oven pre heats, does this change anything?lower time or same?

discuss

2. I've heard on another thread that heating the weed up by itself before hand will increase the potency of the firecrackers. The thread should be around here somewhere, it was kind of a big deal.

3. as a general rule of baking it is always best to pre-heat the oven for 10 min before you put in what ever you are baking so its up to the proper temp when it goes in. I've also been doing the pre-heating/decarbing first