Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers or Greendragon?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Perpcakes, Nov 13, 2011.

1. I'm going on a road trip and I'm wondering what would be better to do. I have a gram of kief and a gram of weed. Which would help me pass the time better?

2. Are you gonna be driving?

I wouldn't drink green dragon on a roadtrip. Cuz you might get pulled over and the cop will smell the alcy.

If i were you i would make a firecracker with that weed.

As far as the kief goes idk. I think you can probably make enough for like 5 people with that much kief. IF you know you smoke tuff. And you know you can take it. Then maybe just three firecrackerrs all for yourself. And just eat one and see how that treats you. And then you still have 2 more. Plus the weed one.

3. Yeah I think I'll be driving half of the time so I won't do the green dragon (thanks for reminding me) so the kief firecrackers sound good