Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers..never Again.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by UKTokingGrower, May 30, 2013.

1. #1 UKTokingGrower, May 30, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2013
    I had my first firecracker today, it tasted shit! I was told they would be nasty not that bad. I couldnt keep it down even with milk. So that I dont waste them Ive scraped all the nutella of the biscuits, could i just add this to melted chocolate let it cool and eat it?

2. Of course they taste like shit, they are like the easiest thing to make tho.

3. Why does everyone think they taste so awful?  I think they're actually pretty good!

4. Yeah they definitely taste like ass.

5. Come one man, I've eaten far worse tasting things than firecrackers

I actually agree with others, the taste is not bad at all.  Just tastes like overcooked peanut butter and crackers. 

You def need to wash them down with something tho, they are dreadfully dry

6. #7 Iluvatar, May 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2013
    As far as your question, yes you can take the peanut butter/weed mix and just eat that straight up if you desire

I've even seen people cook the peanut butter/weed by itself and eat it like that

7. You sound soft... man up next time.

8. I used some wait watchers looking shitty biscuits that i dont like the taste of anyway, burnt and topped off with burnt nutella and weed I dont think It could taste any worse. Im not soft, but this was something else !