Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Firecrackers make house smell?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SotallyToned, Jul 1, 2012.

1. I've made fire crackers a thousand times before. I'm at my rents for the 4th this weekend and they will be gone for an hour or so. Will making these delicious treats make my house smell like trees?!

2. When I made them, the house just started smelling right when I pulled them out. Just do it and spray some spray

3. Kief on facebook :)

4. If you made them a thousand times before, shouldn't you be extremely familiar with how they smell when cooked?

5. [quote name='"Chunkalunk"']If you made them a thousand times before, shouldn't you be extremely familiar with how they smell when cooked?[/quote]

This. wtf op?

6. My exact thoughts.

7. [quote name='"SotallyToned"']I've made fire crackers a thousand times before. I'm at my rents for the 4th this weekend and they will be gone for an hour or so. Will making these delicious treats make my house smell like trees?![/quote]

Wtf???