Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

firecrackers in the freezer?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 452289, Nov 11, 2011.

1. So I was wondering, if you can save firecrackers in the freezer for like 2 weeks? Or would that lower potency or something? Thanks!:)

2. If anything, a freeze would increase potency. Go for it.

3. [quote name='"JTH"']If anything, a freeze would increase potency. Go for it.[/quote]

I was unaware of this. Whatwhyhow does it do this? If true, I'm interested in trying it out.

4. When the ice crystals are forming, it's essentially stabbing a bunch of holes in the material. The trichomes are broken down much further.

5. [quote name='"JTH"']
    When the ice crystals are forming, it's essentially stabbing a bunch of holes in the material. The trichomes are broken down much further.[/quote]

You mean if you freeze the nugs or the prepared ganjafood? And you're essentially, if I'm picking it up right I mean, telling me that it kinda refines the trichomes like spreads them about the nug its attached to? I need simplification at this time lol. :smoke::smoke:

6. I don't think I'm high enough to comprehend this lol I'll brb :smoke:

7. For the purpose of simplification, think of a trichome as a bag of water. Now imagine a knife punctures several holes in it; the water starts leaking out.

Ice crystals are that knife.